Chiropody is the study, management and prevention of disease and disorders of the foot. Registered clients of our medical clinic who need specialized foot care can be referred to our chiropodist by their physician or nurse practitioner.
The chiropody services offered at the North Lanark Community Health Center include:
- diabetic foot care,
- diabetic foot screening,
- treatment of nail and skin disorders of the foot,
- biomechanical and gait analysis,
- production of custom made foot orthotics,
- treatment of ingrown nails,
- wound care and general treatment of soft tissue injuries of the foot.